Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tradeskills

I haven't been focused much on leveling my DK, mostly because of real world things. I have, however, recently gotten my herbalism up to 300 and my enchanting to 226. Enchanting is harder to level. I have been using this guide I found. I will link it once I make sure that there aren't any questionable words or links. I didn't notice bad language, but with my lack of sleep, I could have overlooked something.

Another thing I have noticed being an Unholy specced DK...sometimes I have a hard time keeping aggro. I really have to figure out the best way to do so. Of course, it would help if my fellow DK's that I am leveling up with would quit TRYING to take the aggro from me...they do it on purpose just to irk me. It is kind of funny, but not when it happens...later, I can laugh.

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone, just in case I don't get back before then. I really need to be more active on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment