Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Quiet Before the Storm

I have noticed a definite lull in the game lately. Ruby Sanctum came out and haven't seen a lot of people loading that one up, not like Sunwell was for BC. I almost think people are just getting tired and have been waiting with bated breath for what is to come in Cata. Has Blizz ramped it up too much? I wonder.

I will admit I am looking forward to the changes that are coming and I have enjoyed reading some of the different posts that beta testers have put up but I think they may have flooded the market too soon. Maybe they are worried about people leaving especially with Star Wars: The Old Republic hitting stands some time next year. Maybe they just couldn't keep it in any longer and like giddy little fan bois they wanted to spread the word about their work.

On a toon note, I have been working on Crannoc a lot more lately. I thought I could go back to Airdrigh but there just isn't much of a call for healers as there are for tanks. Could be just me but it seems that every time I queue up for a random as a tank I get in right away. As a healer? Well in no way is the wait time as bad as a DPS but it is still quite long. Not exactly sure why that is but can only assume that people are exploring healing more with their alts than tanks, granted it is much easier to gear up a healer and to go into an instance and heal than it is to tank said instance. I am enjoying tanking and my sister and bro-in-law are getting back into the game so that is helping quite a bit too.

Ah well time to head back into it. Hope to talk to you all again real soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment