Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing New under the Sun.

Went into Kara on my Tankadin tnite and finished past Curator, of course nothing great dropped but hey got some badges. Played for about 30 min on my Shaman and got Grid+Clique setup for heals while in party. Also while going thru my forum roll I came across this macro and I plan on trying it out instead of clique.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover, help][help][target=targettarget, help][target=player] Spellname

Will get back to you as soon as I have tried it. Could be tomoro but have to wait and see if we find the 2 tanks and the healer we need for ZA.

Side note that I had to boo on because of how my Shaman will be healing. According to Wow Insider one of the things Bliz is toying with is call Potion Sickness. Seems this won't allow you to take a 2nd pot after you ahve takin your first in combat. So no chain chugging.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/07/29/azeroths-new-plague-potion-sickness/

0 comments:

Post a Comment