Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dual Spec:

Wow, has there ever been a lot of posts, blogs and articles on this particular subject. And while I don't consider myself an expert on the field I have done my fair share of respecs for the guild and for leveling. I will be honest the idea of it is great but I think Bliz will drop the ball on the execution. I personally will love being able to hop from Resto to Ele and back again as needed, however I don't think that we should be able to do it in an instance or that it should be easy to do. I think we should be able pay our 1k g and be able to switch specs as we need to and have our bars and glyphs go with it, but have it that we have to still do it at our trainers not just anywhere. While I would love as an inscriptionist for there to be a reagent I honestly think that would get away from the thing that Bliz has been trying to do with LK in that no trade is absolutely necessary.

Current build and this is what I plan on having for Elemental when the time comes, givin that they won't change the trees too much.

Reason I think Bliz will drop the ball is that they will have to design the instances planning on people be able to switch on the fly, which will make things more difficult for the groups who don't have enough of the hybrid classes in the group with them. We will probably see places that need 5 healers or 4 tanks and then switch to needing 1 tank and 2 healers but need the rest to be dps. It will go from essentially a balanced game to something so inbalanced that it will be laughable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment