Saturday, November 29, 2008

Osirri Introduction

Skarrde, my guild leader, has been kind enough to give me a forum to post my thoughts and experiences as a Death Knight (DK) on his blog. I have never tanked before rolling my Death Knight. I am normally used to being a dps spec as a hunter, so I am thinking that there will be a lot of trial and error while I learn how to be a valuable member of a party as a tank or off-tank.

Currently, I am specced unholy. Here is the link for my spec...please keep in mind that I am still learning the class, and I realize that I have to clean it up. I am still doing research and experimenting with the talents.
Arcindinia's Unholy Spec

Thanks for reading and I will update again later with some experiences I have had with being a new DK tank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment