Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wrath Preorder.

Shazbot! I went to the Gamestop website and preordered the 2 copies of Wrath for my wife and myself thinking "Hey I will get it at midnite. Cool." Then I called em to make sure they are having a midnite opening and low and behold no such luck. So gonna have my wife head out during the day and pick up the copies and install them. Hopefully when I get home I can head into Northrend with Piqued and work on getting to 80 as fast as possible.

Moral of the story? Check with the store before you preorder. You may not have one around that will be open at midnite.

Side note about glyphs. You can only have one of each in your glyph page. I picked up an extra minor glyph of watershield to try and get an extra orb and couldn't put it on. Guess I will just have to wait and see what we get above 375.

0 comments:

Post a Comment