Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A spork cousin. Why a spork?

So I showed my age a bit in game tnite. Was waiting on the dock for the boat in Theramore more when I saw a player with the guild name Death by spork. I proceeded to quote the line above which is a bit of an embellishment from the line in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. I think it went right over the guy's head because he didn't respond whatsoever.

On a positive note I made it to level 44 and trained up, also put my points into Stormstrike so now I can bonk them on their heads with both my maces at once woot. We also finished in Mudsprocket and are now looking to move into Badlands and work there for a while. I still have a number of green quests in STV that I need to take care of but will do it on my own time this weekend I think.

Some Theory Craft that I cam across in the the plusheal.com site, thought you might be interested in taking a look at it. Good work to RickO for putting it up there. Here is a link to the thread that he put up.



0 comments:

Post a Comment